A well-respected firm in the Longview area of Cowlitz county, offering services in Real Estate, Personal Injury, Immigration, Litigation, Wills, Trusts & Estates, and Family and Divorce, is searching for an Attorney with specialty in Wills, Trusts and Estates Law. This Attorney will analyze client issues and determine the best legal solutions. The Attorney would supervise a dedicated legal team, ensure that legal drafts are ready on time and fully represent our clients.
Viable candidates applying for this role should have between three to six years of experience in Wills, Trust and Estate planning Law. The option of working in the virtual workspace is available.
Daily tasks and projects include the following:
- Client counseling:
- Planning client estates/counseling clients on their estate plan needs and applicable legal solutions
- Walking clients through the probate process, listening to the situation and determining the correct course of action.
- Leading clients as they form their businesses, counseling them on what business documents they need, and helping them understand the business structure or documents they have.
- Assessing the client’s litigation needs, forming a litigation plan, and implementing the legal strategy.
- Legal drafting and review: Estate plans, applications for probate, applications for administration, application for guardianship, business contracts, litigation plans, petitions, discovery, motions, etc.
- Hearings: Prove-ups, guardianship, etc.
- Marketing: Promoting my own legal identity, practice through weekly marketing efforts, reviewing copy for the marketing team, writing copy for the marketing team, attending network events, developing and pursuing potential new clients.
- Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Responsive customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
Required Education, Certification, or Experience:
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Washington
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous compensation package
- Opportunity to participate in company benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Paid time off
- Bonuses, based on meeting performance goals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
The Cowlitz Law Group PLLC was founded on the belief that a successful practice is built upon providing its clients with personal service, measurable results that meet or exceed expectations, and high-level professional integrity. We provide high quality, cost-effective legal services to both individual and corporate clients.
Contact Karim A. Hamir at email@example.com for more information.