Gelani is a qualified Chartered and Management Accountant with work experience spanning for more than 15 years.
Meet our Bookkeeper
She is a qualified Chartered and Management Accountant with work experience spanning for more than 15 years while working at Audit & Assurance companies, commercial organizations and not-for-profit companies.
Her favorite hobbies are listening to music, especially Sri Lankan traditional music. She also likes to cook authentic spicy food that people crave to eat.
- Associate Member of CPA (Certified Practicing Accountants) Australia;
Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICASL);
- Member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA – UK);
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Financial Management from
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura Colombo – Sri Lanka;
- MBA in Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University;
- Certification as Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA) from Corporate Financial Institute – Canada.