Meet our Bookkeeper
Accounting | Bookkeeping
Gelani is the firm’s Bookkeeper. She oversees the operations of payroll, collecting transactions, monitoring financial records, tracking and managing financial datas.
At The Cowlitz Law Group, we are proud to have a highly qualified Chartered Management Accountant on our team, Gelani Tissera. This experienced professional brings over 15 years of expertise in auditing and financial management, bringing strong business acumen and an ability to drive success. With a focus on maximizing resource utilization, this individual adds value to our organization and contributes to its bottom-line growth. They are also an expert in financial control and ensure that all financials are in compliance with all necessary statutory requirements. Trust us to bring the best professionals to your service.
- Associate Member of CPA (Certified Practicing Accountants) Australia;
Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICASL);
- Member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA – UK);
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Financial Management from
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura Colombo – Sri Lanka;
- MBA in Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University;
- Certification as Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA) from Corporate Financial Institute – Canada.
Major Areas Of Expertise
- Financial Statements
- Financial Strategy
- Cash Flow Management
- Cost Analysis & Control
- Project Evaluation